High Temperature Insulation Fire Clay Brick 230 * 114 * 76mm For
The most competitive price,good quality,safty packing,prompt
delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
Lower ferric Oxide,lower porosity,higher refractoriness,higher
density,higher CCS and exact tolerance.
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
Laurel produces a comprehensive range of Fire clay brick consisting
of 30-55% Alumina all of which exhibit excellent strength. For more
arduous environments we offer a hand fired “super duty” Fire clay
brick with a very high mechanical strength.
Typically our firebrick range is based upon flint clay giving it
both a low iron and low alkali characteristic. Resistance to
thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack and reducing atmospheres
are just some of the key criteria determining choice of product
within each application. a wide range of sizes are held in stock.
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped
and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and
general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is
the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Lime kilns
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in